Hello 3D Partner!
You are now logged in to the private 3D Partner Zone and you will be able to:
- Understand how your 3D Wines Year works
- Discover further benefits of being a Vineyard Partner
- Find out everything you need to know about visiting your vineyard
- See what celebrations, fêtes & Portes Ouvertes are taking place near your vineyards
- Explore all our Partner events in France, Italy and the UK
- Order your Option Wines (from February 2018)
- Find out about our Calais Collection Point, Franglais Vins
Our popular mixed cases are a great way to sample the full spectrum of flavours and styles that our 3D winemakers offer. To view available mixed cases and solid cases we currently have in stock in our UK cellar click here. All prices include delivery to a UK mainland address. If there is a particular 3D wine you are interested in but don’t see it in the online shop – please call us on 01205 820745. You never know, we may have a few bottles available to buy.
Perfect Gifts for the Wine-loving Foodie!
We are delighted to be working with top local chef Rachel Green who is equally as passionate about the food she creates, in our home county of Lincolnshire.
We have put together two very special Wine & Dine gift sets including three carefully selected wines, each with exclusive recipe cards from Rachel to match. Presented in a stylish wooden case. The Dinner Party ‘Wine & Dine’ gift is perfect if you fancy hosting your own dinner featuring our exclusive wines. The Canapé ‘Wine & Dine’ gift is great on an afternoon when you are ready to have a few nibbles and wine with your friends. We can ship direct to your recipient (if it’s a gift) or yourself if you wish
(UK mainland addresses only).
Rent a Row of Vines Gift
A fun and distinctive gift from just £69!
Our membership pack includes:
- A certificate of rental
- full membership to 3D Wines
- Details about your chosen vineyard and vines
- vineyard maps
- subscription to our Uncorked Magazine
- details about exclusive wine tastings and weekend breaks
- Hotel discounts and much more!
Click below to view each rent a row option in the shop:
Diary of Events
As well as enjoying personal visits to your vineyards, you can also join us on one of our popular vinous events – exclusive to Partners and guests. Our events usually include a meal with our winemakers – often in their private cellars, in their château or in their garden surrounded by vines. Some tours take in the local wine celebrations, or the chance to experience the blending process for making the wines, or event joining our winemakers for a truffle hunt at their domaine. Whatever the event, whatever the occasion, we guarantee wonderful food, magnificent wines and a multitude of characters, personalities and beautiful places to discover.
All events cater for independent travellers only, but coaches are provided throughout the weekend breaks in France and Italy … so you can relax and enjoy some excellent wine and not have to think about driving! > Click here for more details